Palazzo del Circolo dell'Unione
In the fifteenth century, these were modest houses. Then in the 16th century, they passed to the Ughi family and in 1559 to the Corsi family who purchased the property and had it renovated. In 1573 Giorgio Vasari designed the new façade.
IN 1780 THE PALACE WAS PURCHASED BY THE UGUCCIONI
and in 1853 it was chosen from among all the historical palaces of Florence as the seat for the Circolo dell'Unione, which has assembled all the best names of the Florentine aristocracy as well as the best aristocracy in the world since its foundation.